PixelExperience for Poco F1
PixelExperience for Poco F1 is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation) Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device.
PixelExperience for Poco F1 is the Android 10 and Super Faster rom for Poco F1. Its an upgrade your phone Performance and that give the best gaming experience well. Most of the features are added in this rom and this Which contains the best battery management & RAM management.
What’s working on PixelExperience for Poco F1
- Based on Android 10
- Mobile data
- FM radio
- Fingerprint reader
Installing PixelExperience on Poco F1
- Download the PixelExperience installation package that you would like to install or build the package yourself.
- If you are not in recovery, reboot into recovery:
- With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the “POCO” logo appears on the screen, then release.
- Now tap Factory Reset, then Format data/factory reset, and continue with the formatting process. This will remove encryption and delete all files stored in the internal storage, as well as format your cache partition (if you have one).
- Return to the main menu.
- Sideload the PixelExperience .zip package:
- On the device, select “Apply Update”, then “Apply from ADB” to begin to sideload.
- On the host machine, sideload the package using:
adb sideload filename.zip
- (Optionally): If you want to install any additional add-ons, repeat the sideload steps above for those packages in sequence.
- Once you have installed everything successfully, click the back arrow in the top left of the screen, then “Reboot system now”.